Mindfulness is a wonderful practice to help focus the mind on the present and prepare for a full and productive day. That’s why we’re thrilled to offer our guests Mindful Mornings Classes during their stay with us at The Inn at Vaucluse Spring! These hour-long sessions are small in size and allow participants to engage in a combination of core mindful techniques, such as meditation, gentle yoga, and mindful walking.
Here is more information about our Mindful Mornings Classes:
- Class size is limited and advanced reservations are required
- Classes are held in the Margaret Room in the Cottage on the Hill next to the Manor House from 7:15 – 8:15am
- Available most mornings when another mindfulness course is not being offered, check our calendar or call to inquire (may not be available on busy peak or holiday weekends, or in the unlikely event that there are any urgent Inn matters)
- Classes are designed for Inn guests, though we love to open spaces up for the community when possible
- Cost is $20 per person per morning residential $30 for outside guests
- Private classes may be arranged, call to inquire
Space is limited for the Mindful Mornings Classes, so call us today at 540-869-0200 or send a message to email@example.com to reserve your spot!
Introduction to Mindfulness Workshops and Mini-Mindfulness Retreats
Need more than just a single morning to practice the fine art of mindfulness? You’re in luck! Our Introduction to Mindfulness Workshops and mini-mindfulness retreats are ideal for visitors that want to decrease stress and invite more joy and meaning into everyday life. These three-day classes are periodically offered at The Inn at Vaucluse Spring and are taught by a mindfulness expert! An interview process is required prior to enrollment to ensure a good fit, establish goals, and get any questions you may have answered.
Interested in participating in the Mindfulness Workshops? Contact us today to reserve your space or inquire about the next workshop!